The Society urges members to submit and, if necessary, update their home address and contact information that is on file with the union.
The Society requires members’ updated home address and contact information to reach you in case of an urgent issue, during collective bargaining campaigns and to provide key information that in the aggregate helps Society leadership guide the union in the best direction possible.
If you have never provided your home address or contact information, or if it may have changed since you first provided it, please fill out the form at https://www.thesociety.ca/members-only/update-member-information/ (note: you will need to login to the members-only section of the web site; if you are having trouble with this link, see below for detailed instructions).
The Society maintains all member information in confidence and takes measures to ensure its security.
Instructions for updating your information
- Go to www.thesociety.ca
- Select member login at the top of the page
- Enter your username and password (see below if you do not know your password and/or username)
- Select members only at the top of the page
- In the menu at the left of your screen (fifth link from the bottom of the menu)
- Once you have updated your information select submit changes.
For those you do not have or forgot their username and or password go to www.thesociety.ca select member login and enter your work e-mail. You will be sent an e-mail with your username and a link to make a password. After doing this follow the instructions above.